This is my tenth blog – I guess I like just writing…
Those blogs have covered many topics:
- Discovering something new (art attack!)
- Uncovering my own tastes (Cool Design Scrapbook, inspired by Sanna Annukka’s artwork for Keane’s album Under The Iron Sea)
- Poems (Occasional Haikus – now defunct)
- Bad jokes (Glutton for Pun-ishment- now defunct)
- Posting something cool once a week (toddmgreen time machine)
- Something I knew very little about (ebooks – now defunct) – silly idea
- A blog which I think would be great, but for which I’ve only ever done draft posts (Project Post-Mortems – never launched)
- Training for a new sport (The Ping-Pong Notebook – now defunct)
- A co-authored blog about our wedding (Todd and Emma are getting married!)
- And then I have the one where you’re reading this, labelled ‘occasionally interesting’ – on which I have written about many things personal, professional and pseudo-philosophical…
This is my longest-running blog. It’s the one I’m most proud of. And it’s 5 years old on 1 January! Over the next couple of days I’ll reflect on which posts people seem to have enjoyed the most.
Thanks for reading :)
To get new posts in your inbox as we venture bravely into the new year, join the mailing list.
To have them flash past you at the speed of light, follow @toddmgreen on Twitter.